My Blog List

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two Two Years Olds!!

Luke and Mia are 2!! We celebrated their 2nd Birthday with our families last weekend and it was so much fun!! Friday we had over Jim's family and Saturday my family. It was a party weekend.

Here is Luke and Mia opening presents from their cousins

Blowing out their candles

The boys

Yummy!!





                                    Lukie was tired from a long day



Luke singing into the Rock Band microphone

Rockin out



 Enjoying the cupcakes






5 comments:

Shana said...

I'm still amazed that they are two!! Fun party!!

Brianne said...

Happy Bday Luke and Mia!!!

Alicia Gibson said...

Hi Friend! I can't believe your babies are two! Time totally flys. I wish I could be there to watch you take care of two toddlers...and then take you out for a much needed drink :) I love ya!

Cara Grow said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Luke & Mia, they are so adorable! Cara

DCAja said...

aloha..
please visit this good site thanks! GBU